64 Odd Questions. BE TRUTHFUL.
1) Do you talk in your sleep? sometimes, not very often, and when i do it's usually just gibberish.
2) Ocean or pool?ocean, all the way
3) What's your favorite song at the moment? i really like reckless by tilly & the wall right now
4) Current Crush? tommy :-p
5) What's your favorite color(s)? black & white, purple, bright yellow
6) Window seat or aisle seats? window
7) Ever met anyone famous? sean astin!! and i hugged him and got his autograph :-]
8) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life? not even close, but i'm still young so hopefully that'll change *crosses fingers*
9) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl
10) Ricki Lake OR Oprah Winfrey? ricki lake! come on, you can't beat the original tracey turnblad.
11) Basketball or Football? basketball
12) How long do your showers last? haha as long as possible...45 minutes to an hour if i'm not in a rush
13) Do you know how to drive a stick? nope and it sucks because i have to drive the stupid van because the saturn is a stick.
14) Cake or ice cream? depends on my mood, but usually cake
15) Are you self-conscious? yes.
16) Have you ever given money to a bum? yeah, if i have money on me i do most of the time. and, once i gave a bum a key lime square.
17) Have you been in love? no.
18) Where do you wish you were? right now? in fairfax virginia
19) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? i've been inside one but i havent actually ridden
20) Can you tango? haha i wish. i wish that i could dance period, in fact.
21) Last gift you received? a tee shirt from seattle after my parents came back from vacation.
22) Last sport you played? dancing at rehearsal, if that counts
23) What do you spend a lot of money on? honestly, presents for other people
25) Last wedding attended? my sister's, two years ago
26) Favorite FAST food restaurant? kfc or wendy's
27) Most hated food(s) mustard
28) Can you sing? not well
29) Last person you called? kimberly
30) What's your least fav. chores? picking up the dog shit :-[
31) Favorite Beverage(s)? vanilla chai, pink lemonade, red wine, coconut bubble tea
32) Are your parents married or divorced? married.
33) Are you a vegetarian? i eat vegetarians for breakfast.
34) Do you believe in Heaven? i'm not sure.
35) Have you ever come close to dying? not that i know of.
36) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? earrings
37) Are you eating? not right now
38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yeah
39) Do you wear makeup? most of the time
40) Can you dance? not at all :`-[
41) Would you ever have plastic surgery? if i could afford it and desperately needed it for some reason, then maybe
42) What do u wear to bed? usually a tee shirt and pajama pants
43) Have you ever done anything illegal? yeah
46) What kind of sneakers? today i wore polo
48) What is your Hair color? reddish
49) Future child's name? abby for a girl, bryce for a boy
50) Do you snore? not since i had my tonsils and adenoids removed
51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? new zealand
52) Do you sleep with pillows? yes, as many as i can get my hands on
53) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? buy a deluxe ant farm
54) Gold or silver? silver
55) Hamburger or hot dog? hot dog
56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what? marachino cherries
57) City, beach or country? city
58) What was the last thing you touched? the telephone
59) Where did you eat last? in the kitchen
60) When's the last time you cried? earlier today
62) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? umm sure
63) Ever been involved with the police? yeah they stopped me today actually, and told me to put on my seatbelt but i didnt get a ticket or anything so it was okay.
64) What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap? irresistible bliss shampoo bar, american cream conditioner, & honey i washed the kids soap, all from lush, of course
i'm so exhausted. i don't know if i can make it through a whole week of rehearsing grease for about 10 hours daily.
kjk was not as bad as i thought. i mean, the way they divide up the parts is stupid and i wasn't crazy about the councellors, but all in all, it wasn't awful.
i can't believe that the croton teen theatre shows are already this weekend. the past three weeks have really flown by and the show is finally really coming together. i'm definitely doing it again next year.
There are 0 pictures attached to this entry.